|born on||3 August 1928 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°15' 08°55 Asc. 15°05'|
French dancer, actress and author. The lovely blonde with a little-girl demeanor began her career as a dancer but migrated to film where she established a short-lived reputation. Her first starring role in "Manon" (1949) brought her attention. She later worked in US films such as "The Black Rose" (1950) as well as other French films. In1959 she announced her retirement from films and turned her attention to writing, primarily children's books and screenplays for children's television programs.
She was married to a Moroccan pasha and the couple had one son.
She died from lung cancer on July 19, 2010 near Paris.
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate.
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)