|born on||12 March 1626 Jul.Cal. (22 Mar 1626 greg.) at 05:15 (= 05:15 AM )|
|Place||Easton Piers, England, 50n32, 2w26|
|Timezone||LMT m2w26 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°32' 15°37 Asc. 04°02'|
British astrologer, biographer, author and antiquary. He was a contemporary of Ashmole, Lilly, Coley, Gadbury and the Bernards and is the author of "Brief Lives."
In 1652 his dad left him with nothing but debts, a difficult life of financial problems and danger. He never made it with the women that he sought and was beaten and robbed while in London. Bankrupt, he died in Oxford on 7 June 1697.
- friend relationship with Boevey, James (born 7 May 1622 Jul.Cal. (17 May 1622 greg.))
- Financial : Worst Period 1652 (Dad left him numerous debts)
Martin Harvey in Nativitas I quotes Aubrey, "born about sunrise" with the time given as rectified by Aubrey. Steinbrecher quotes his biography with same time, 5:22 AM LMT. March 22, NS
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Bankruptcy (Numerous debts left by dad)
- Lifestyle : Financial : On the edge (Life of financial problems)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Robbed and beaten)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Charts and texts)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books of data and biography)
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer