|born on||8 May 1926 at 02:58:40 (= 02:58:40 AM )|
|Place||Isleworth, England, 51n28, 0w20|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°44' 25°52 Asc. 25°09'|
English broadcaster and naturalist.
David Attenborough is one of the most widely respected TV broadcasters and has become known as the face and voice of natural history documentaries. His career as the face and voice of natural history programmes has endured for 60 years. He is best known for writing and presenting the nine Life series, in conjunction with the BBC Natural History Unit, which collectively form a comprehensive survey of all life on the planet. He is also a former senior manager at the BBC, having served as controller of BBC Two and director of programming for BBC Television in the 1960s and 1970s. He is the only person to have won a BAFTA in black and white, colour, HD and 3D.
Attenborough is widely considered a national treasure in Britain, although he himself does not like the term. In 2002, he was named among the 100 Greatest Britons following a UK-wide vote.
- sibling relationship with Attenborough, Richard (born 29 August 1923)
- Work : Gain social status 1985 (knighted)
Birth time unknown. Starkman rectified it to 2.58.40 BST
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs
- Vocation : Science : Biology (naturalist.)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted
- Notable : Awards : Medals (many medals)
- Notable : Famous : Notable extremes
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession