|born on||15 December 1942 at 17:17 (= 5:17 PM )|
|Place||Washington DC, USA, 38n53, 77w02|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||23°17' 07°11 Asc. 17°03'|
American nurse, sailor, adventurer and writer. She grew up in Brookline, MA, earning a Nursing degree in 1962. She practiced nursing before she married and moved to Washington. After a divorce, she turned to writing and published two books of humor, "It's All His Fault," and "It's All Her Fault." Her novel, "Taking Off" is based on a year that she and beau Gordon Chaplin spent living with her two teen-age daughters in a small village in Baja, CA. She and Chaplin lived on a farm in Granville, NY, making trips in a mobile home and on her sailing yacht, Lord Jim.
On 11/19/1992 they were sailing on a voyage around the world when they put into Wotho Atoll in the Marshall Islands to repair a leak. Typhoon Gay swept in with 140 mph winds and wrecked the yacht. They tried to swim to shore but the winds tore off their life jackets and connecting rope. Chaplin reached the reef but Atkinson drowned.
- spousal equivalent relationship with Chaplin, Gordon (born 29 September 1940)
- Death by Accident 19 November 1992 (Drowned in typhoon, age 49)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : End a program of study 1962 (Achieved nursing degree)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids (Nurse)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Shipwreck)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Sailing ship)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Vocation : Writers : Humor (Two books)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Miscellaneous : Farmer/ Rancher (Farm)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Farm, mobile home, yacht)