|Birthname||Phyllis Ava Astaire|
|born on||28 March 1942 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Hollywood, California, 34n06, 118w20|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||07°40' 23°08 Asc. 11°02'|
American noted family, the daughter of Fred Astaire and his wife, Phyllis Livingston Potter, their second child. Her parents had been married 22 years when her mother died of cancer in 1954. She stayed close to her father up to his death on 22 June 1967. She divided her time between a home in Pennsylvania and one in Ireland, until 2011, when she moved to Beverly Hills, CA.
- child->parent relationship with Astaire, Fred (born 10 May 1899)
- sibling relationship with Astaire, Fred Jr. (born 21 January 1936)
LMR quotes news clipping fom LA Times.
Some web sites give 19 March 1942 as date of birth, but this is unsourced. The public California birth index lists 28 March 1942.
- Family : Childhood : Family close (Close to dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of three)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (U.S. and Ireland)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women