|Birthname||Emma Alice Margaret Tennant|
|born on||2 February 1864 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Peebles, Scotland, 55n39, 3w12|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°36' 26°22 Asc. 00°24'|
Scottish homemaker, author and socialite, married to Herbert Asquith, the Liberal Prime Minister from 4/12/1908 thru 12/07/1926. Margot was noted as being sharp and uncompromising, an extravagant society hostess and author of a set of indiscreet autobiographies after her husband's retirement. Her influential friends included Gladstone and Virginia Woolf. Asquith died 7/28/1945, age 81.
- parent->child relationship with Elizabeth, Princess Bibesco (born 26 February 1897)
- spouse relationship with Asquith, Herbert Henry (born 12 September 1852)
- Social : Change of Lifestyle 12 April 1908 (Herbert elected Liberal P.M., 16 years)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank C. Clifford quotes Caroline Gerard from B.C. L & L's from Frank's book British Entertainers 1997.
- Traits : Personality : Personality robust (Sharp, uncompromising)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (Gladstone, Virginia Woolf)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Upper society hostess)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Famous : Socialite