|Birthname||Patricia T. Arquette|
|born on||8 April 1968 at 11:55 (= 11:55 AM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°57' 19°47 Asc. 04°03'|
American actress, the second to the youngest of five in a close-knit, liberal family. Their grandfather was Cliff Arquette, TV's Charlie Weaver; their father Lewis an actor and director and mother Marti, a poet and peace activist. Raised on a commune, Patricia moved out at 15 to live with her sister Rosanna. Her film roles include an outstanding performance in "True Romance," 1993 and "Ed Wood" in 1994. She spent a half year in Malaysia shooting "Beyond Rangoon" in 1994 which she made $1,000,000.
Slim, blonde with glittering green eyes, Arquette married actor Nicolas Cage on 27 April 1995 after an eight year friendship; she has a son born in 1989 from a prior alliance. After much turbulence and a filing for divorce, Nicolas asked the court to dismiss the divorce case on file, 1 March 2000. She again filed for divorce 17 November 2000, Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences. She and beau Thomas Jane had a baby girl named Harlow on 20 February 2003 in Los Angeles. Harlow is Arquette's second child; her 13-year-old son has a different dad.
She married Thomas Jane in late June 2006 and filed for divorce in Los Angeles on 5 January 2009 after two and a half years of marriage. The divorce was finalized on 1 July 2011.
In 2014, Boyhood was released, a project that Arquette shot for 12 years beginning in 2002. The film was directed by Richard Linklater. Arquette plays Olivia Evans, a single mother whose plight to raise her two children alone, with the sometimes assistance of their father (played by Ethan Hawke), is explored. The film details the progression of her character's son, Mason, from ages 8 to 18.
- spouse relationship with Cage, Nicolas (born 7 January 1964). Notes: divorced
- sibling relationship with Arquette, Alexis (born 28 July 1969)
- sibling relationship with Arquette, Rosanna (born 10 August 1959)
- Financial : Gain significant money 1994 (Made $1 million on a picture)
- Relationship : Difficult period March 2000 (Nicolas requests court to dismiss divorce filing from previously)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 17 November 2000 (Filed for divorce from Nicolas)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Moira Collins quotes her mom 9/1995, with place of birth New York.
In March 2015, place of birth was changed to Chicago, in agreement with all accesiible Internet biographies. Rodden rating has been downgraded to C. The ascendant changed little, from 2° to 4° Leo.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Family : Childhood : Family close
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Parents, grandparents, sister)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of five)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister Rosanne also an actress)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Nicolas Cage)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Raised on a commune)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women