|Birthname||Tom Dwayne Arnold|
|born on||6 March 1959 at 00:50 (= 12:50 AM )|
|Place||Ottumwa, Iowa, 41n0, 92w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°57' 07°29 Asc. 05°34'|
American actor and comedian, a man in perpetual motion. His knees jiggle, fingers wiggle, he paces. His drug history is well known, with Jupiter implying "excess." and he portrays the picture of one who is speeding. Arnold is from a blue-collar family of seven kids who was a college dropout to seek his fortune. In 1980 he was working in Iowa in a meat packing plant while polishing a stand-up act. He met Roseanne in 1983 when they were both doing stand-up comedy.
When Rosie got her TV series contract in 1988, she called Tom to join her in Los Angeles and work as her introduction act, warming up audiences. She put him on her show as story editor and some-time participant. Arnold became her protector and lover, and then the executive producer on her hit show. They married 1/20/1990 after he had allegedly kicked his coke habit, romping through their money and "mooning" in public as a lark. They bought a 1,700 acre farm and started construction on a 30-room mansion in Ottumwa, Iowa, the old home town, and opened their own 50-seat diner in near-by Eldon on 3/13/1993, serving 'loose-meat' sandwiches.
Roseanne and Tom caused a media fit 11/1992 when they announced that they were going to "marry" Kim Silva, 24, an executive in their production company. The three of them were inseparable for a half-year, wearing the same clothes and showing off their ménage-a-trois. It did not work, either long or well.
Rosie filed for divorce 4/18/1994, accusing Tom of abuse, hitting, pinching, throwing things and verbal abuse. He denied it and they had screaming fights on the set. They reconciled, then she filed again on 5/13/1994.
Arnold produced three shows and filmed a movie in 1994. Sans Rosanne, he made a stab at production with "the Jackie Thomas Show, his first, short-lived series, followed by another series, "Tom." Neither fared too well and Arnold seemed destined to be a minor player in the Hollywood soap opera until his role in "True Lies," 1994. His gift for comedy blossomed as the side-kick to Schwarznegger and the film opened his career as never before.
Arnold married Julie Champenella, 22, on 7/22/1995, Dearborn, MI. That marriage lasted until April 1999, filing for divorce in L.A. under irreconcilable differences, no children. He took his third bride 6/30/2002, girlfriend Shelby Roos, 30, at a ceremony at the Beverly Hills Four Seasons Hotel. He stars on Fox Sports Network's "Best Damn Sports Show Period," and she works for a political consultant. Four years later he filed for divorce from Roos, initially filing the paperwork in August 2006. He retracted his petition, but on May 21, 2007, he once again filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Roseanne (born 18 October 1988). Notes: Played Arnold "Arnie" Shemp Thomas, 1989–1993
- spouse relationship with Barr, Roseanne (born 3 November 1952)
- Work : Gain social status 1994 (Big hit in True Lies)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 21 May 2007 (Filed for divorce from Roos, his third wife)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Donna Hennen quotes Roseanne in The Globe 5/1993. Hennen clearly repeated that the accurate time was 00:50 AM to LMR on the phone. However, the time is compromised by a pictured chart that has the Sun in the 8th house and 8 Leo 10 rising. This is very confusing as those positions compute to 2:50 PM.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Rehab)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of seven kids)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter (Very bitter divorce with Roseanne)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Roseanne)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two, four years each)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Screaming fights with Roseanne)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Several series)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Story editor, producer)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur (Opened a restaurant)