|born on||27 December 1895 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Hamburg, Germany, 53n33, 9e59|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°56' 16°54 Asc. 15°19'|
German leading comedian and character actor of stage and screen under the name of Siegfried Arno before the Nazi era. He left Germany in 1933, touring the Continent for several years before reaching the U.S. Hollywood was a successful venue for him, as well as New York with several memorable Broadway productions, "Time Remembered," and "Song of Norway."
Died of Parkinson's Disease 8/17/1975, Woodland Hills, CA.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Engineer : Mechanical
- Vocation : Miscellaneous : Utilities/Phone/Cable/TV (Utilities)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Germany to Europe to U.S.)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Leading character actor)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Parkinson's (Terminal)