|Birthname||Arnas y de Acha, Desiderio Alberto|
|born on||2 March 1917 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Santiago de Cuba, Cuba, 20n01, 75w49|
|Timezone||LST m82w24 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°36' 04°34 Asc. 02°51'|
Cuban-American musician and actor. He moved to the U.S. at 16 where he worked as a laborer before landing a job with a Miami rumba band before forming his own Cuban band. He married Lucy in 1940 and made his screen debut the same year: two kids. Years later, they made a fortune with Desilu productions and the hit comedy series "I Love Lucy." The show aired from 10/15/1951 to 9/24/1961, in which Arnaz played Ricky Ricardo, the devoted and forbearing spouse of a wacky wife. His broken English was part of the humor that kept the simple plot line flowing in a show that kept 10 million American families glued to the TV sets for 190 episodes. Their rating reached a peak on the night of 1/19/1953, when an estimated 44 million viewers saw Lucy Ricardo give birth to Ricky Jr on the air, coincidentally on the same day that Lucy actually did give birth to their second child off screen.
They divorced amiably in 1960. He wrote his autobiography, "A Book" in 1976.
Fond of his Cuban cigars, Arnaz died of lung cancer 12/03/1986, Del Mar, CA.
- child relationship with Arnaz, Desi Jr. (born 19 January 1953)
- child relationship with Arnaz, Lucie (born 17 July 1951)
- spouse relationship with Ball, Lucille (born 6 August 1911). Notes: Bitter very
- Work : Gain social status 19 January 1953 (Lucy gave birth, 44 million viewers)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Penfield Collection "personal." (Stated as from him to Bob Jansky, who said not so.)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal lung cancer)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter and one son)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (I Love Lucy Show)