Armstrong-Jones, David Viscount Linley
|Birthname||David Albert Charles Armstrong-Jones|
|born on||3 November 1961 at 10:45 (= 10:45 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°47' 14°02 Asc. 21°42'|
British royalty, the son of Princess Margaret and Anthony Armstrong-Jones, Viscount Armstrong-Jones. He became a royal dropout leading his own life as a creative artisan; a cabinet maker who formed his own business in 1982, refinishing and creating fine furniture. Busy with his hands from childhood, he studied woodworking for two years. He also invested in a London restaurant, "Deals West." He had a period of publicity for an amorous and somewhat rowdy social life before his marriage to Serena Stanhope 10/08/1993.
- child->parent relationship with Armstrong-Jones, Antony (born 7 March 1930)
- child->parent relationship with Margaret, Princess of England (born 21 August 1930)
- sibling relationship with Chatto, Sarah (born 1 May 1964)
Dana Holliday quotes "official" from biography of Princess Margaret.
Sy Scholfield cites newspaper article quoting the official bulletin posted on the gate at Clarence House: "Son for the Princess" (Times, 4 Nov. 1961, p. 8).
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Lifestyle : Home : Same location lifetime
- Vocation : Building Trades : Construction work (Furniture builder)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Furniture)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)