|born on||7 May 1907 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||St.Marys, Ohio, 40n33, 84w23|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°06' 22°43 Asc. 22°09'|
American noted family and mother of the famous astronaut Neil Armstrong who first walked on the moon 7/20/1969.
She and her husband, Stephen, were guests of honor at the Festival of Flight at the Neil Armstrong Air and Space Museum during the weekend of the 17th anniversary of the first walk on the moon, 1986.
Stephen Armstrong died in Sidney, Ohio on 3 February 1990.
- parent->child relationship with Armstrong, Neil (born 5 August 1930)
- Work : Gain social status 1986 (Guests of honor at the Festival of Flight)
AFA Nov. 1969 quotes her
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1969)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, lasting)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Neil Armstrong)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women