|born on||10 August 1926 at 01:32 (= 01:32 AM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°50' 04°52 Asc. 19°19'|
American astrologer. He worked for many years for an advertising firm, involved in their contracts negotiations. He served on the Board of NCGR New York chapter for nearly 20 years and helped design the certification program. He earned Level IV, with two specializations, one in consulting and the other in research. For the research program he wrote and published a monograph on the birth of the U.S., concluding the correct birth date was July 2, 1776. His love for dogs led him to get involved in canine breeding. With his life partner and great love, Joanna Shannon, he taught astrology and served the community. He died on February 20, 2008 at 7:30 PM in New York, age 81.
- spousal equivalent relationship with Shannon, Joanna (born 8 June 1925)
- Death, Cause unspecified 20 February 2008 at 7:30 PM in New York, NY (Age 81)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lorraine Welsh in GN Fall/1989
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Miscellaneous : Animal Breeder/Trainer