|Birthname||Bathiat, Leonie Maria Julia|
|born on||15 May 1898 at 02:51 (= 02:51 AM )|
|Place||Courbevoie, France, 48n54, 2e15|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°16' 21°45 Asc. 16°49'|
French actress. She began work as a factory worker and ended as a legend of the French cinema, first entering film history with her role in the classic "Hotel Du Nord." Her dad died in an accident in 1916 and she had to go to work though she preferred going into Paris to popular cafes. She was noticed there and became a model in 1918 then a chorus girl, taking the single name "Arletty." A popular film player, she refused to work in German cinema but was accused of collaboration because she had a German lover during the occupation. Work dried up and she did not make a major film until 1949, "Portrait D'un Assassin."
She never married or had kids. Her vision progressively failed after 1964. She published her autobiography at 89, "I Am As I Am."
Arletty died 7/23/1992, Paris.
- Death, Cause unspecified 23 July 1992 (Age 94)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Father 1916 (In an accident)
- Work : New Job 1918 (Became a model)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1964 (Became progressively blind)
B.C. in hand from Cadran 9/95. (3:00 AM Paris time)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 94)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (I Am As I Am)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age 18 when dad died in accident)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Model at 20)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Chorus girl)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Started deterioration age 66)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Accused of collaboration with Nazis)