|Birthname||Léonie Marie Julie Bathiat|
|born on||15 May 1898 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Courbevoie, France, 48n54, 2e15|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°16' 21°45 Asc. 16°38'|
French actress. She began work as a factory worker and ended as a legend of the French cinema, first entering film history with her role in the classic "Hotel Du Nord." Her dad died in an accident in 1916 and she had to go to work though she preferred going into Paris to popular cafes. She was noticed there and became a model in 1918 then a chorus girl, taking the single name "Arletty." A popular film player, she refused to work in German cinema but was accused of collaboration because she had a German lover during the occupation. Work dried up and she did not make a major film until 1949, "Portrait D'un Assassin."
She never married or had kids. Her vision progressively failed after 1964. She published her autobiography at 89, "I Am As I Am."
Arletty died 23 July 1992, Paris.
- compare to chart of Casta, Laetitia (born 11 May 1978)
- Death of Father 1916 (In an accident)
- Work : New Job 1918 (Became a model)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1964 (Became progressively blind)
B.C. in hand from Cadran 9/95. (3:00 AM Paris time)
Same data from B.R. in Didier Geslain archive, 'chanteurs' pdf file, p. 219.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Started deterioration age 66)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age 18 when dad died in accident)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Accused of collaboration with Nazis)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 94)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Model at 20)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Chorus girl)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (I Am As I Am)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women