|born on||31 December 1878 at 11:20 (= 11:20 AM )|
|Place||Woodbridge, Canada, 43n47, 79w36|
|Timezone||LMT m79w36 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°56' 11°09 Asc. 29°57'|
Canadian-American entrepreneur with beauty salons, health spas and a cosmetic product line. Born in poverty, she started with $6,000 borrowed money in 1910 and built an industrial empire. The owner of race horses, it was reported that she had them massaged with her own beauty creams.
Arden died 10/18/1966, New York.
- Work : Start Business 1910 (Started the cosmetic business)
Date from Alfred Allan Lewis and Constance Woodworth "An Unretouched Portrait." Time from her to Nella Webb, given in DeLL 4/48 (with the year of 1886)
Yoe Stein quotes the biography, "She was born December 31, 1878. She was later to regret that has been in such a hurry to greet the world. By her own perverse logic, one day's delay would have made her a year younger. She remedied this by deducting a few years every now and again until, aside from official records, nobody including herself could be certain of her true age. Whenever anyone got close enough to have the temerity to ask, she would reply, "Dear, I've lied about my age so often that I'm not sure how old I really am."
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Complete cosmetic line)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Beauty solons, health spas and cosmetics)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women