|Birthname||Zahwa El Kodwa Arafat|
|born on||24 July 1995 at 19:42 (= 7:42 PM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°22' 29°14 Asc. 29°58'|
Egyptian noted family, the daughter of Yasser Arafat and his wife Suha, born in a posh American hospital just outside of Paris, 5 lb. 5oz. She lived for a time in Ramallah in rooms on the second floor of Arafat's compound along with her mother. In early 2001, she and her mother left Ramallah and moved to Paris, where they live with Suha's mother. Zahwa is fluent in both French and Arabic.
Her father died at 3:30 AM on November 11, 2004 in Paris.
- parent relationship with Arafat, Suha (born 17 July 1963)
- parent relationship with Arafat, Yasser (born 27 August 1929)
- Family : Change residence 2001 (Moved from Ramallah to Paris)
Judy Johns quotes news on date; Scholfield proivides same data from "A Girl for the Arafats," New York Times, July 25, 1995, p. A3 announcing the birth at the American Hospital in Paris.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First born)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women