|born on||25 November 1971 at 17:45 (= 5:45 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°08' 08°01 Asc. 19°57'|
American actress, famed as the sexy child-woman of the TV sitcom " Married ...with Children." On 10/20/2001 she married actor Jonathon Schaech, whom she had met four years before.
Christine left school at 17. She can not remember a time when she was not in show biz. Being raised with a single parent mom, she went along on casting calls and had her first job at age five months with her mom in a soap. By the time she was seven, her income from radio and TV commercials paid for a new family home. Her mom did not remarry but spent years with rock star Stephen Stills but her dad remarried and had two more kids, step-siblings. By ten, Christine was acting in TV shows and movies and her first series was "Heart of the City" in 1986. Her own wild-child phase included a four-year relationship that was dysfunctional but her recovery was less scarred than some child actors.
After "Married" reached a wrap, she did a few movies then an adult sitcom, "Jesse," 1998-2000. In 2001, she was seen in "The Sweetest Thing" and "A View From the Top." She and Jonathan Schaech married in Palm Springs, CA on 10/20/2001.
The actress was thrilled at the prospect of starring for the first time in a Broadway musical, revival of “Sweet Charity” scheduled to open in New York on April 21, 2005. She endured rigorous training for the song-and-dance numbers and was on a pre-Broadway tour. Alas, she broke her foot during a performance in Chicago, IL on March 10, 2005 and has had to abandon her live-stage career at least temporarily. She was expecting to return to pre-Broadway-opening rehearsals on April 4, 2005 but the show closed following its Boston run the last weekend of March, 2005 instead.
On December 5, 2005, her husband of four years, Jonathon Schaech, filed for divorce in Los Angeles. The divorce became final on August 10, 2007.
- associate relationship with Simpson, Jessica (born 10 July 1980). Notes: co-stars in "A Public Affair" music video
- business associate/partner relationship with O'Neill, Ed (born 12 April 1946). Notes: Co-stars on "Married...With Children"
- business associate/partner relationship with Sagal, Katey (born 19 January 1954). Notes: Co-stars on "Married...With Children"
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 10 March 2005 (broke foot during stage performance)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 10 August 2007 (Divorce finalized (from Schaech))
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marcello Borges quotes Prevue magazine for date; time unknown. Dana Holliday quotes B.C. for 17:45 PM, daughter of Nancy Priddy and Robert Applegate.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (broken foot)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Married… with Children)