|born on||12 April 1931 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Maranguape (Ceará), Brazil, 3s5324, 38w4110|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°27' 19°13 Asc. 11°30'|
Brazilian comedian, very popular with own program for decades, has created and played over 100 different characters. Thin, intelligent, many marriages and children. In 1991, he married Minister of Finance Zelia Cardoso de Mello and they had two children, Rodrigo and Victoria.
He died on 23 March 2012, aged 80, in Samaritano Hospital, Rio de Janeiro, from multiple organ failure.
- parent->child relationship with Anysio, Rodrigo de Paula (born 13 August 1992)
- parent->child relationship with Anysio, Victoria (born 18 July 1994)
- spouse relationship with Cardoso, Zelia (born 20 September 1953)
Marcello Borges quotes him on news, "Mom called me at 5:00 AM, the time that I was born, to wish me a happy birthday."
- Traits : Personality : Changeable (Versatile)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Zelia Cardoso)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Imagination