|Birthname||André Leonard Antoine|
|born on||31 January 1858 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Limoges, France, 45n50, 1e16|
|Timezone||LMT m1e16 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°51' 15°00 Asc. 19°27'|
French film director and manager who came to film late, at 60, and became influential.
He directed many films but was restricted to adaptation of well known authors. He presented a striking version of Paris at war in "Le Coupable," and was lyric with "La Terre." He worked as a film critic from age 30 to 40.
Died on 23 October 1943, Le Pouliguen, France.
- friend relationship with Ancey, Georges (born 9 December 1860)
- parent->child relationship with Antoine, André-Paul (born 17 August 1892)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Ten years as film critic)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Film)