|born on||8 August 1933 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Hamilton, Australia, 37s45, 142e02|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°54' 12°42 Asc. 25°23'|
Australian founder of Budget Rent a Car in 1965. Starting with just 3% of the market, he took control of Budget on 12/20/1974 and was the market leader by 1980.
Raised in Victoria, the son of Sir Reginald Ansett, Bob was raised in California after his parents divorced. He completed his education and married in the U.S., having three kids before he returned to Australia on 2/05/1965.
A business high-flyer, Ansett suffered heavy financial losses in the '80s, blaming poor judgment for having to declare bankruptcy and liquidation on 11/03/1989. His marriage dissolved in 1969 and in 1975, he married Josie Chadwick. In 1990 he formed Bob Ansett Marketing but four years later was charged with issuing a false prospectus for Budget. In 1996, he was traveling the Australian lecture circuit, discussing his business philosophies.
- Work : Start Business 1965 (Budget Rent-a-Car)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1969 (From first wife)
- Relationship : Marriage 1975 (Second marriage, Josie Chadwick)
- Work : Start Business 1990 (Started Bob Ansett Marketing)
- Social Crime Perpetration 1994 (Charged with filing false prospectus reports)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1996 (Traveling lecture circuit)
Dennis Sutton quotes Susan Alexander, from Ansett, given in Sutton's 50 Australian Charts, 1996.
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Budget Rent-a-Car)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Car rental)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Lecture circuit)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extreme ups and downs
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Bankruptcy (Bankruptcy and liquidation)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Australia to U.S. to Australia)