|born on||8 January 1934 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Mont St. Aignan, France, 49n28, 1e05|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°28' 11°53 Asc. 20°54'|
French cyclist, winner of the Tour de France in 1959, 1961, 1962, 1963 and 1964.
He died in Rouen, France on 11/18/1987 of stomach cancer.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Bahamontes, Federico (born 9 July 1928)
- Work : Prize 1959 (Won the Tour de France)
- Work : Prize 1961 (Won the Tour de France)
- Work : Prize 1962 (Won the Tour de France)
- Work : Prize 1963 (Won the Tour de France)
- Work : Prize 1964 (Won the Tour de France)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 22, September 1995.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Sports : Race Bikes (Pro, champion)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Five Tour de France)