Anne, Queen of France
|born on||22 September 1601 (greg.) at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Valladolid, Spain, 41n39, 4w43|
|Timezone||LMT m4w43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°58' 05°34 Asc. 08°04'|
Spanish-French royalty. In Brittany, she was called Anne of Austria, Regent of France. The eldest child of Philip III of Spain, she unhappily married Louis XIII and was the mother of Louis XIV, for whom she was Regent while he was the Duc d'Orleans.
This was her only marriage; she had two kids.
Queen Anne died of breast cancer 1/20/1666, Paris, France.
- child->parent relationship with Felipe III, King of Spain (born 14 April 1578 Jul.Cal. (24 Apr 1578 greg.))
Andre Barbault in personal correspondence with LMR May 2001 states it was an error in his "Astres Royaux;" correction made in "Astrologie des femmes illustres," p.76, with references "between 1 and 2 in the morning."
(Formerly, Taeger Lexikon quoted Lescaut Vol 9, from Barbault archives for 11:53 PM LMT.)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Breast, terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First born)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Spain and France)