Anna von Brandenburg-Ansbach-Kulmbach
|born on||5 May 1487 Jul.Cal. (14 May 1487 greg.) at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||Ansbach, Germany, 49n17, 10e34|
|Timezone||LMT m10e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°41' 22°04 Asc. 27°32'|
German royalty, a Princess of Brandenburg-Ansbach and by marriage Duchess and Regent of Teschen.
Anna was a daughter of Margrave Friedrick the Elder of Brandenburg-Ansbach and Bayreuth (1460-1536) and his wife Sophia of Poland (1464-1512), daughter of King Casimir IV of Poland.
On 1 December 1518 she married Wenceslas II, Duke of Cieszyn. They had three children.
Anna of Brandenburg-Ansbach died on 7 February 1539.
- sibling relationship with Albert of Prussia (born 17 May 1490 Jul.Cal. (26 May 1490 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Barbara von Brandenburg-Ansbach-Kulmbach (born 24 September 1495 Jul.Cal. (3 Oct 1495 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth von Brandenburg-Ansbach-Kulmbach (born 26 March 1494 Jul.Cal. (4 Apr 1494 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Georg der Fromme (born 4 March 1484 Jul.Cal. (13 Mar 1484 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Johann von Brandenburg-Ansbach-Kulmbach (born 9 January 1493 Jul.Cal. (18 Jan 1493 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Kasimir von Brandenburg-Kulmbach (born 27 September 1481 Jul.Cal. (6 Oct 1481 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Sophie von Brandenburg-Ansbach-Kulmbach (born 10 March 1485 Jul.Cal. (19 Mar 1485 greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes the chronicle of events in "Allgemeine preussische staats-geschichte, samt aller dazu gehörigen königreichs, churfürstenthums, herzogthümer, fürstenthümer, graf- und herrschaften, aus bewährten schriftstellern und urkunden bis auf gegenwärtige regierung," Volumes 3-4, by Karl Friedrich Pauli (C. P. Francken, 1762), p. 427: "Anna, geboren 1487 den 5ten May zwischen 2 und 3 Uhr Vormittags." [born 5 May 1487 between 2 and 3 o'clock in the forenoon.]
- Notable : Famous : Royal family