|Birthname||Jennifer Joanna Aniston|
|born on||11 February 1969 at 22:22 (= 10:22 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°22' 23°16 Asc. 24°40'|
American actress, best known as "Rachel," the sexy waitress on the immensely popular television comedy show, "Friends," which premiered in 1994.
The daughter of actor John Aniston, a star on the daytime soap "Days of Our Lives," and his actress-model wife, Jennifer and her brother Alexander grew up in a show business environment. Her godfather, the noted actor Telly Savalas, encouraged her to pursue her dream of being a "star." Most of her youth was spent in New York, although her family lived in Greece for a year. When she was nine years old, her parents’ marriage ended in divorce. At age 11, she joined the Rudolf Steiner School drama club, where she studied the creative arts, and during that same year, one of her paintings was displayed at the New York Metropolitan Museum of Art. Jennifer later attended New York’s High School of the Performing Arts. After her graduation in 1987, she began working off-Broadway on productions like "For Dear Life" and "Dancing on Checker’s Grave" before making her television debut in 1989 in the show "Molloy."
Although she had small parts on several short-lived television shows and made guest appearances on others, she had little luck in Hollywood until her agent advised her to shed 30 pounds. Her weight loss apparently made a difference, because soon thereafter she won the role on "Friends." Aniston has made a relatively successful transition to the big screen and has appeared in several romantic comedies including "She’s the One," 1996, "Picture Perfect," 1997, and "The Object of My Affection," 1998.
Jennifer dated a fellow actor, Brad Pitt (b. 12/18/1963, Shawnee, OK) for 2 ½ years before they were married on 7/29/2000 in Malibu, California. According to a trusted source who was in attendance but who wishes to remain anonymous, Aniston and Pitt were pronounced "man and wife" at 7:02 PM in Malibu, CA. Aniston's mother, who penned a tell-all book titled "From Mother and Daughter to Friends," was not invited to the ceremony.
Aniston won a Golden Globe award as best actress in a TV comedy in January 2003, hobbling up with a broken toe to accept the award. In 2003, she was also named Forbes magazine's top-rated celebrity.
On January 23, 2004 she and the rest of the cast of top-rated series "Friends" filmed their last episode to be aired in May 2004.
On January 7, 2005, the actress and her husband of four years, Brad Pitt, announced their separation. Two months later, on March 25, 2005, she officially filed for divorce in Los Angeles.
She and Vince Vaughn became an item shortly after her separation from Pitt but they announced their split in autumn of 2006.
- business associate/partner relationship with Kudrow, Lisa (born 30 July 1963). Notes: Cast mates on "Friends"
- business associate/partner relationship with LeBlanc, Matt (born 25 July 1967). Notes: Cast mates on "Friends"
- business associate/partner relationship with Perry, Matthew (born 19 August 1969). Notes: Cast mates on "Friends"
- lover relationship with Vaughn, Vince (born 28 March 1970)
- spouse relationship with Pitt, Brad (born 18 December 1963)
- Social : End a program of study 1987 (N.Y. High School of Performing Arts)
- Work : New Career 1989 (TV debut)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1994 (Began appearing in "Friends")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (Appeared in "She's the One")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 (Appeared in "The Object of My Affection")
- Relationship : Marriage 29 July 2000 at 12:00 noon in Malibu, CA (Brad Pitt)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize January 2003 (Golden Globe award for best actress in a TV comedy)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 2005 (with Vince Vaughan)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 7 January 2005 (Announced split from Brad Pitt)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2006 (With Vince Vaughn)
Marc Penfield quotes B.C. #7097-017113 viewed at Norwalk Records Bureau 7/2001. She was born at Hollywood Community Hospital on DeLongpre but given on the B.C. as Los Angeles, the daughter of John Anthony Aniston and Nancy Ellen Dow. Thought the family name was originally Anistonopolous (or Anistissakis), her dad apparently had legally changed his name prior to her birth.
Same data from Sue Jorgenson 7/2001
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Entertainers)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (While young)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Husband Brad Pitt)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Friends)