|born on||19 June 1932 at 17:45 (= 5:45 PM )|
|Place||Cagliari, Italy, 39n13, 9e07|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°09' 13°58 Asc. 02°15'|
Italian-American actress who made an auspicious debut in Rome with "Domani E Troppo Tardi" which won the Venice film Festival Best Italian Film Award. She moved to Hollywood where she made an impact with "Teresa" before moving into tepid screen roles.
As the calibre of her roles declined, her private live became more dramatic. She was linked romantically with James Dean for a while; her two husbands included singer Vic Damone; their son was born in 1955.
Died of a drug OD 9/10/1971, Beverly Hills.
- lover relationship with Dean, James (born 8 February 1931)
- parent->child relationship with Damone, Perry (born 21 August 1955)
B.C. in hand from Bordoni
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Terminal)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Italy and U.S.)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women