|Birthname||Christian Boehmer Anfinsen, Jr.|
|born on||26 March 1916 at 21:45 (= 9:45 PM )|
|Place||Monessen, Pennsylvania, 40n09, 79w53|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°07' 11°47 Asc. 13°59'|
American biochemist who won the Nobel Prize along with two others on 10/20/1972 for fundamental contributions to enzyme chemistry. He attended Harvard and Cambridge, and was a cancer research Fellow at the Nobel Institute in Sweden in 1947. Anfinsen is the author of "The Molecular Basis of Evolution," 1959.
He married on 11/29/1941; three kids, with a second marriage in 1979.
Anfinsen died of a heart attack 5/14/1995, Pikesville, MD.
- Work : New Career 1947 (Cancer research at the Nobel Institute in Sweden)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1959 (Book on molecular evolution)
- Relationship : Marriage 1979 (Second marriage)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Harvard and Cambridge)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Cancer research)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry (Enzyme chemistry)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Book on molecular evolution)
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Biochemistry)