|Birthname||Anderson, Thomas James|
|born on||29 August 1910 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Shetland, Scotland, 60n00, 1w35|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°42' 06°12 Asc. 07°57'|
Scottish renowned fiddler and composer of over 500 tunes, mostly of the Shetland fiddling style. Anderson was awarded an MBE in 1977 and from 1980 he taught summer school for a few years at Stirling University. He donated a collection of his works to Stirling University.
Anderson died in 1991.
- Social : End a program of study 1977 (Awarded an MBE)
- Work : New Career 1980 (Stirling University, summer school)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1991 (Age 80-81)
Frank C. Clifford quotes Caroline Gerard from B.C. Place of birth: Moorfield, Eshaness, Northmavine, Shetland Islands, Scotland
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80-81)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Pro fiddler, prolific)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Donated his collection to university)