|born on||20 March 1945 at 05:10 (= 05:10 AM )|
|Place||Colorado Springs CO, USA, 38n50, 104w49|
|Timezone||MWT h6w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||29°29' 25°22 Asc. 13°54'|
American editor for the "Where To Find It" magazine that is given out at the front desk of all the big hotels in San Francisco. He lived in style with a rented flat in the old Verdier Mansion high on Russian Hill and got around town and to find out was going on. He was short of stature, thin, active in movement, highly energetic, gay. He was HIV+ from about 1988.
Died of AIDS January, 1993.
- Death by Disease 15 January 1993 (AIDS, age 47)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Health : Acute illness 1988 (AIDS, HIV+)
Joseph Silveira deMello quotes him 1993
- Traits : Body : Size (Slight, slender)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Public service magazine)