|Birthname||Amerie Mi Marie Rogers|
|born on||12 January 1978 at 08:08 (= 08:08 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°59' 08°27 Asc. 07°33'|
American recording artist, record producer, and actress. She debuted in 2002 with the album All I Have, primarily co-written and produced by Rich Harrison, and was well received in the urban market. In 2005, Ameriie released her biggest hit to date, "1 Thing", the lead single from her second album, Touch, which garnered her crossover recognition and earned two Grammy Award nominations. Her third album, Because I Love It, achieved moderate international success in 2007, although it was not released in North America, and she subsequently left her label Columbia Records. Ameriie released her fourth studio album, In Love & War, in 2009, her first album under Island Def Jam.
In 2004, Amerie began dating her manager, Lenny Nicholson. They continued their relationship while Amerie recorded her second album, Touch. On March 1, 2010, it was officially announced that Amerie and Nicholson were engaged. The couple married on June 25, 2011, in an oceanfront ceremony in Anguilla.
Craft quotes BC
Wiki gives birth year as 1980 with different sources. The correct year is 1978.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Race (Black and Korean)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (graduated Georgetown University)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (lived in many places growing up)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (flute)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs (Record producer)