|Birthname||Amaury, Emilien Alphonse|
|born on||5 March 1909 at 02:21 (= 02:21 AM )|
|Place||Etampes, France, 48n26, 2e09|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°53' 21°50 Asc. 21°29'|
French journalist and founder of the daily newspaper "Parisian Libere," 1944 as well as the right-wing weekly, "Carrefour." In 1946, he helped Jacques Goddet to transform his newspaper "l'Auto" into "L'Equipe". Amaury sports Organization (ASO), part of Amaury group, is in charge of the Paris-Dakar rally, the Tour de France, the tennis French Open...
Amaury died on 1/02/1977 in a horseback riding accident in Vineul-St. Firmin, France. Since this date, his son Philippe (6mars 1940-2006) led ASO.
- associate relationship with Goddet, Jacques (born 21 June 1905)
Lescaut quotes Trogler for B.R. in "Cahiers Astrol 184." (2:30 AM Paris time)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (while horseback riding)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Founder of newspaper and weekly)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection