|Birthname||Amaro, Rolim Adolfo|
|born on||15 September 1942 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Pereira Barreto, Brazil, 20s38, 51w07|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°18' 27°05 Asc. 21°10'|
Brazilian flight commander and entrepreneur who rose from poverty to wealth. Attracted to flight, Amaro cleaned airplanes to pay his flying lessons. In 1962, he started working as a pilot for TAM (Transportes Aereos Marilia), at that time a small, regional airline. In 1974, he managed to buy the company and transformed it in one of the main airlines in Brazil. He was married to Noemi and had three kids, two boys and a girl.
It seems that Amaro was teaching one of his employees, Patricia Silva, 31, some 25-30 yrs younger, how to fly a helicopter when it fell and crashed on 7/08/ 2001, 9:30 AM near Pedro Juan Caballero, Paraguay (that's 10:30 BZT); killing both. Witnesses said that they had taken the helicopter up some times prior, and that probably she was piloting the craft. Rumors had it that the two were seen many times together at his farm near Paraguay, with apparently a romance.
("Commandante" is the non-military title given to every graded civilian pilot (implying that he "commanded" the crew and was the highest authority aboard.)
- Work : New Career 1962 (Pilot for TAM)
- Financial : Buy/Sell Property 1974 (Bought TAM)
- Death by Accident 8 July 2001 at 09:30 AM in Pedro Juan Caballero, Paraguai (Helicopter crash, age 58)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marcello Borges quotes B.C., 7/2001
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ commercial
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Helicopter crash, age 58)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three, two boys and one girl)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Young employee)