|Birthname||Alzieu, Delphine Anne|
|born on||23 March 1974 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Toulouse, France, 43n36, 1e26|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°41' 00°31 Asc. 20°09'|
French homicide victim. At 18, she met 22-year-old Abdeçamai Moussali and fell in love; they began to live together. They had a child, born on 1/31/1995. Three months later she again became pregnant. Her lover became increasingly abusive and on 1/16/1996, eight months pregnant with their second baby, he murdered her. He then disemboweled her and took the fetus, hiding it in the washing machine. Five days later he was found, laying next to Christine’s mutilated body. Their first child had not been cared for during those five days and was saved at the last minute.
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Moussali, Abdecamai (born 24 April 1970)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 31 January 1995 (First child born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 41, May 1997
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Abdecamai Moussali, 3 yrs)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (Abused by boyfriend)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (She and unborn fetus killed by boyfriend)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 21)