|born on||14 June 1864 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Marktbreit, Germany, 49n40, 10e08|
|Timezone||LMT m10e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°16' 11°36 Asc. 23°44'|
German pathologist, appointed professor in Breslau, 1912. He investigated the pathology of senile and pre-senile dementia which became known as Alzheimer's Disease, named after his studies.
In 1912, the same year he became a professor in Breslau, Alzheimer became ill with strep throat, complicated by rheumatic fever and heart disease. He died three years later on 12/19/1915, Breslau, Germany, reportedly from endocarditis and kidney failure. He was 51.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1912 (rheumatic fever and heart disease)
Gauquelin Vol 2/1632
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Pathologist)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Defined Alzheimer's Disease)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession