|Birthname||Alméras, Henri Auguste|
|born on||6 June 1893 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Vallon Pont d'Arc, France, 44n24, 4e24|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°20' 08°18 Asc. 23°06'|
French master perfumer. He was best known for creating many perfumes for Patou, including Amour Amour and Joy. Alméras got into the perfume business coincidentally because his interest when he was younger was chemistry, which must have helped him in the perfume business because he was able to come with a formulae in very short time. Little is known about him except that he was private and loved to invent stories.
At 44 he disappeared from the perfume industry and dedicated himself to writing.
Joy released in 1929 was voted Scent of the Century by the public at the Fragrance Foundation FiFi Awards in 2000, beating its rival Chanel No5.
- business associate/partner relationship with Patou, Jean (born 27 September 1887)
Archives de Vallon (acte 22)
- Traits : Personality : Private
- Vocation : Art : Other Art (perfumer)
- Vocation : Beauty : Other Beauty (perfumer)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : Other Extraordinary (fine sense of smell and skill in producing olfactory compositions)