|born on||1 December 1875 at 10:29 (= 10:29 AM )|
|Place||Lancaster, England, 54n03, 2w48|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°52' 16°19 Asc. 07°20'|
British writer, a fantasy novelist, the author of "Jewel Seven," 1903 and its sequel, "Marigold," 1904. Educated at Whiteland's College, Chelsea, she became the headmistress of several schools. Frustrated over her publisher's proposed editorial changes to "The Fulfillment," 1905, she committed suicide.
- Death by Suicide 1905 (Age 29)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1903 (Book released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1904 (Book released)
Bill Breeze file, "Born in Cark-in-Carmel, near Lancs. Birth date confirmed from her introduction to The Fulfilment"
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Fantasy novels)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Age 29)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Headmistress)