|Birthname||Gregory Lenoir Allman|
|born on||8 December 1947 at 15:39 (= 3:39 PM )|
|Place||Nashville, Tennessee, 36n10, 86w47|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°58' 03°55 Asc. 02°53'|
American musician who formed the "Allman Brothers Band." They were once among the ranks of super-stars, until they dissolved in 1976 with hard feelings. The band was originally started with his brother Duane in 1969, it was regarded as one of the finest rhythm and blues, rock'n'roll groups in the market. Duane, however, was killed in a motorcycle accident in 10/1971.
Gregg was married for the third time to Cher in 1976; the relationship lasted several stormy years and produced one son. By 1969, he was off heroin, but still drinking hard. Allman served five days in jail for a drunk driving offense that occurred on 1/05/1987. In 2007 he began a course of treatment for hepatitis C but his liver was ruined and his name was added to the transplant list. He secured a new liver on June 23, 2010 in Jacksonville, FL.
- lover relationship with Aurness, Jenny Lee (born 23 May 1950)
- parent->child relationship with Allman, Dana (born 17 October 1964)
- parent->child relationship with Allman, Elijah (born 10 July 1976)
- spouse relationship with Cher (born 20 May 1946). Notes: Bitter
- Social : Joined group 1969 (Allman Brothers Band started w/brother)
- Social : Left group 1976 (Allman Brothers Band disolved)
- Relationship : Marriage 1976 (Cher)
Contemporary American Horoscopes (Kelly Quinn quotes him for 3:03 AM as B.C., client in 2/1977).
Sy Scholfield quotes the autobiography 'My cross to bear' with the time 3:23 am. In view of this, the Rodden Rating for this entry has been downgraded.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Liver/Pancreas/Spleen
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Heavy)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Heroin, rehab)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Brother killed in accident)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Cher)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Stormy, fueled by substance abuse)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Five days jail for DUI)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (DUI)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (The Allman Brothers Band)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book