|Birthname||Émile Jean Allais|
|born on||25 February 1912 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Megève, France, 45n52, 6e37|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°30' 01°00 Asc. 22°30'|
French champion alpine ski racer, who won all three events at the 1937 world championships in Chamonix and the gold in the combined in 1938. He was a dominant racer in the late 1930s and is considered to have been the first great French alpine skier.
He died on 17 October 2012, aged 100, in Sallanches, France.
- Social : Great Publicity 25 February 2012 (celebrated his 100th birthday in good health)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Didier Geslain archive, 'a' pdf file, p. 66.
Steinbrecher collection: Gauquelin 1/2011
- Traits : Body : Other body (long live, over 100)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Died aged 100)
- Vocation : Sports : Skiing (Olympic gold medal 1937)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Olympic gold medal skiing)