|born on||15 September 1885 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°22' 09°09 Asc. 12°21'|
French writer mostly remembered today for his co-creation with Pierre Souvestre of the fictional arch-villain and master criminal Fantômas.
One of the most popular characters in the history of French crime fiction, Fantômas was created in 1911 and appeared in a total of 32 volumes written by the two collaborators, then a subsequent 11 volumes written by Allain alone after Souvestre's death. The character was also the basis of various film, television, and comic book adaptations. In the history of crime fiction, he represents a transition from Gothic novel villains of the 19th century to modern-day serial killers.
After Souvestre’s death Allain continued the Fantômas saga alone, then launched several other series,but none garnered the same popularity as Fantômas.
- Death of Significant person February 1914 (death of Souvestre his co-writer)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1926 (to Henriette Kistler the girlfriend of Souvestre)
Collection Didier Geslain
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem
- Vocation : Writers : Detective/ Mystery
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection