Alice, Princess (1883)
|Birthname||Alice Mary Victoria Augusta Pauline|
|born on||25 February 1883 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Windsor, England, 51n29, 0w38|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°51' 17°57 Asc. 17°25'|
British royalty, the Countess of Athlone, the last surviving granddaughter of Queen Victoria, the daughter of Prince Leopold, Victoria's youngest son. Leopold was a hemophiliac and Alice carried the gene. She married Prince Alexander of Teck in 1904. In 1966 she published her memoirs, "For My Grandchildren."
She died 1/03/1981, London, England.
- parent->child relationship with Abel Smith, Lady May (born 23 January 1906)
- parent->child relationship with Maurice, Prince of Teck (born 29 March 1910)
- parent->child relationship with Rupert Cambridge, Viscount Trematon (born 24 August 1907)
- child->parent relationship with Leopold, Prince of England (born 7 April 1853)
- spouse relationship with Alexander Cambridge, 1st Earl of Athlone (born 14 April 1874). Notes: 1904-1957
- sibling relationship with Charles Edward, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (born 19 July 1884)
- other kin relationship with Liddell-Grainger, Anne (born 28 July 1932). Notes: Grandkin
- Relationship : Marriage 1904 (Prince Alexander of Teck)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1966 (Published her memoirs)
David Fisher quotes her biography. Queen Victoria was present at her birth and entered the information in her diary. Dana Holliday quotes the same data from Theo Aronson, "Princess Alice, Countess of Athlone," p.3.
Sy Scholfield quotes same data in the London Gazette, 26 February 1883, p. 1099: https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/issue/25204/page/1099
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Prince Andrew of Teck)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Memoirs)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)