|born on||13 January 1832 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Revere MA, USA, 42n24, 71w00|
|Timezone||LMT m71w00 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°27' 25°17 Asc. 20°59'|
American author of more than 100 books for boys. His prominent themes were "rags to riches and respectability." A one-time minister of the Unitarian Church from 1864-1866, he resigned to write full time. Died after a long illness on 7/18/1899, South Natick, MA.
- Death by Disease 18 July 1899 (Long illness, age 67)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1864 (Minister of the Unitarian Church)
Penfield Collection quotes "family records." Old-file has 6:50 AM. Reference sources give both 1834 and 1832
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Minister of Unitarian Church for two years)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Over 100 books for boys)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Long illness prior to death)