Alfred, Prince (1874)
|Birthname||Alfred Alexander William Albert of Saxe-Coburg|
|born on||15 October 1874 at 02:45 (= 02:45 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°35' 12°05 Asc. 12°05'|
British royalty, the grandson of Queen Victoria, the oldest son of Prince Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh and Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, and Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia.
Died in Merano, Austria (now Italy) at 16:15 on 6 February 1899, after shooting himself fifteen days earlier at his parents' twenty-fifth wedding anniversary.
- child->parent relationship with Alfred, Prince (1844) (born 6 August 1844)
- sibling relationship with Alexandra, Princess of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (born 1 September 1878)
- sibling relationship with Beatrice, Princess of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (born 20 April 1884)
- sibling relationship with Marie, Queen of Romania (born 29 October 1875)
- sibling relationship with Victoria Melita, Princess of Saxe Coburg and Gotha (born 25 November 1876)
The Times, London, England (October 16, 1874, p. 7):
"Her Royal and Imperial Highness the Duchess of Edinburgh was safely delivered of a Prince this morning at 2:45." Rating has been upgraded from "C" due to this confirmation of the original data.
Sabian Symbols No.29 gives same
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Grandmom, Queen Victoria)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)