Alfonso XIII, King of Spain
|Birthname||Alfonso León Fernando María Jaime Isidro Pascual|
|born on||17 May 1886 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Madrid, Spain, 40n24, 3w41|
|Timezone||LMT m3w41 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°30' 19°45 Asc. 08°17'|
Spanish royalty, the son of King Alfonso XII, born six months after his father died. His mother, Maria Christina of Austria raised him and his two older sisters, acting as Regent. He had a weak constitution as a child, but at 16, took the throne, 5/17/1902.
He married Princess Ena de Battemberg on 5/31/1906, the granddaughter of Queen Victoria.
On 4/13/1913, he was shot in an assassination attempt on a public street.
Alfonso abdicated the throne and went into exile in Marseilles with his family 4/14/1931. Spain became a Republic for years before the next king assumed the throne. Alfonso died in Rome 2/28/1941.
- parent->child relationship with Beatriz de Borbón (born 22 June 1909)
- parent->child relationship with Jaime, Infante of Spain (born 23 June 1908)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Cristina, Infanta of Spain (born 12 December 1911)
- parent->child relationship with Prince of Asturias, Alfonso (born 10 May 1907)
- child->parent relationship with Alfonso XII, King of Spain (born 28 November 1857)
- child->parent relationship with de Borbon y Battenberg, Beatriz (born 22 June 1909)
- child->parent relationship with de Borbon y Battenberg, Gonzalo (born 24 October 1914)
- child->parent relationship with de Borbon y Battenberg, Juan (born 20 June 1913)
- spouse relationship with Victoria Ena, Queen Consort of Spain (born 24 October 1887)
- sibling relationship with Mercedes, Princess of Asturias (born 11 September 1880)
- has other family relationship with Louis Alphonse de Bourbon, Duke of Anjou (born 25 April 1974). Notes: Great-grandson
- (has as) worker relationship with Canalejas, José (born 31 July 1854)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Victimization 13 April 1913 (Shot in assassination attempt)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lescaut quotes CA 151 for B.R. (Wynn quotes Bailey, "believed to be correct," 6/1935. Same in Sabian Symbols No.26 and Barbault in Old Moore 2/1908 and Modern Astrology 7/1910
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Born after father died)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Princess Ena de Battemberg)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Exiled to Marseilles)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Shot in an assassination attempt)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Spain)