Alexia, Princess of Greece
|born on||10 July 1965 at 07:10 (= 07:10 AM )|
|Place||Corfu, Greece, 39n40, 19e42|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°44' 09°18 Asc. 08°28'|
Greek royalty, the daughter of King Constantine II (age 26) and Queen Anne-Marie (age 18) of Greece; heir to the throne.
She married Carlos Morales Quintana on 9 July 1999, London.
- child->parent relationship with Anne-Marie, Queen of Greece (born 30 August 1946)
- child->parent relationship with Constantine II of Greece (born 2 June 1940)
- sibling relationship with Pavlos, Prince of Greece (born 20 May 1967)
- compare to chart of Nation: Greece:Proclamation and End of Monarchy (born 12 October 1935)
LMR quotes news on date.
Sy Scholfield quotes a time of birth of 6:50 a.m. in "Political Crisis in Greece Mars Rejoicing at Birth of Princess," New York Times, 11 July 1965: 18; and a time of 7:10 a.m. in "Queen of Greece Gives Birth to Girl; Both Well," Los Angeles Times, 10 July 1965: 4.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Greece)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women