Alexandra, Queen Consort
|Birthname||Alexandra Caroline Mary Charlotte Louise Julia|
|born on||1 December 1844 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Copenhagen, Denmark, 55n40, 12e35|
|Timezone||LMT m12e35 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°12' 17°33 Asc. 21°27'|
Danish royalty, the eldest daughter of Prince Christian of Glucksburg. She was 18 when her dad became King of Denmark and her brother George the King of Greece. On 3/10/1863, she married Albert Edward, Prince of Wales. In 1901 her husband became Edward VII, King of Great Britain and Ireland and they were coroneted in Westminster Abbey on 8/09/1902.
Her singular beauty and charm won her immense popularity which continued all her life. Both as princess and queen, she was noted for her charities. Though active in the social obligations of her position, she was happiest with the country life of their home in Sandringham with their horses and dogs. They had three sons and three daughters.
Upon the death of Edward VII on 5/06/1910, she withdrew into comparative retirement though she continued her interest in the London Hospital and in many schemes to alleviate suffering.
She died 11/20/1925, Sandringham, England and was buried at Windsor.
- parent->child relationship with Albert Victor, Prince (born 8 January 1864)
- parent->child relationship with Alexander John, Prince of Wales (born 6 April 1871)
- parent->child relationship with George V, King of England (born 3 June 1865)
- parent->child relationship with Louise, Princess (1867) (born 20 February 1867)
- parent->child relationship with Maud of Wales (born 26 November 1869)
- parent->child relationship with Victoria, Princess (1868) (born 6 July 1868)
- spouse relationship with Edward VII, King of England (born 9 November 1841)
- sibling relationship with George I, King of Greece (born 24 December 1845)
- compare to chart of Historic:The Cullinan Diamond (born 26 January 1905)
- compare to chart of Nation:Greece:Proclamation and End of Monarchy (born 12 October 1935)
MA quotes official bulletin, 7/1910
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Charming, kind)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad and brother both Kings)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First born)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Edward VII)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Work with charities)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Horses and dogs)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Palace and country life)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Denmark)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women