Alexandra, Princess of Hanover
|Birthname||Alexandra Charlotte Ulrike Maryam Virginia|
|born on||20 July 1999 at 18:40 (= 6:40 PM )|
|Place||Vöcklabruck, Austria, 48n01, 13e39|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°32' 01°05 Asc. 23°40'|
Monaco noted family, the daughter of Princess Caroline and her husband, Ernst-August of Hannover.
- child->parent relationship with Caroline, Princess of Monaco (born 23 January 1957)
- child->parent relationship with Ernst August, Prince of Hanover (born 26 February 1954)
Bordoni quotes news at the time.
Sy Scholfield quotes 7:23PM from "MONACO-BIRTH PRINCESS CAROLINE GIVES BIRTH TO BABY GIRL," EFE News Service, 20 July 1999: "Paris, Jul 20 (EFE).- Princess Caroline of Monaco gave birth Tuesday to her fourth child, a girl, in Woecklabruck, near the Austrian city of Salzburg. A journalist from Radio Monte Carlo told EFE that Princess Caroline gave birth at 7:23 p.m. (1723 GMT) to the girl, who will be named Alexandra, in a Woecklabruck hospital."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom, Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of four)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Three half-sib's)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Monaco)