Alexandra, Princess of England
|Birthname||Alexandra Helen Elizabeth Olga Christabel|
|born on||25 December 1936 at 11:20 (= 11:20 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°31' 26°54 Asc. 14°54'|
British royalty, one of the most popular of the royal set, the first cousin of Queen Elizabeth II, sister to Edward, the Duke of Kent and to Michael of Kent. A beauty, she served as sponsor of several ships including the British carrier Jaguar and the luxury liner Oriana. She married Angus Ogilvy 4/24/1963; they had two children, son James and daughter Marina.
- parent->child relationship with Ogilvy, James (born 29 February 1964)
- parent->child relationship with Ogilvy, Marina (born 31 July 1966)
- child->parent relationship with George, Duke of Kent (born 20 December 1902)
- spouse relationship with Ogilvy, Angus (born 14 September 1928)
- sibling relationship with Edward, Duke of Kent (1935) (born 9 October 1935)
- sibling relationship with Michael, Prince of Kent (born 4 July 1942)
MA 3/37, "certified".
Sy Scholfield quotes official bulletin in "The Duchess Of Kent," The Times, 28 December 1936, p. 10: "gave birth to a daughter at 11.20 on Christmas morning at her home at 3, Belgrave Square, S.W."
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1963)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, lasting)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son and one daughter)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women