Alexandra, Archduchess of Austria
|Birthname||Alexandra Pavlovna Romanov|
|born on||29 July 1783 Jul.Cal. (9 Aug 1783 greg.) at 18:40 (= 6:40 PM )|
|Place||Tsarskoye Selo, Russian Federation, 59n43, 30e25|
|Timezone||LMT m30e25 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°52' 06°15 Asc. 10°18'|
Russian royalty, third child and oldest daughter of Czar Paul I, sister of both Czar Alexander I and Czar Nicholas I.
She married Archduke Joseph of Austria, but died giving birth to a stillborn daughter on 4 March (jul.)/16 March (greg.) 1801, the same week her father was murdered in a coup.
- child->parent relationship with Paul I, Czar of Russia (born 1 October 1754)
- sibling relationship with Alexander I, Czar of Russia (born 23 December 1777)
- sibling relationship with Constantine Pavlovich, Grand Duke of Russia (born 27 April 1779 Jul.Cal. (8 May 1779 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Elena Pavlovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (born 24 December 1784)
- sibling relationship with Maria Pavlovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (1786) (born 16 February 1786)
- sibling relationship with Nikolai I, Czar of Russia (born 25 June 1796 Jul.Cal. (6 July 1796 greg.))
- Death by Accident 4 March 1801 Jul.Cal. (16 Mar 1801 greg.) at 06:00 AM in Budapest (Sepsis, complications from giving birth to stillborn child, age 17)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dimitry Macedonsky quotes the Kammer-Furier Journal, July 29, 1783 on his Russian succession website:
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Romanov)