Alexander John, Prince of Wales
|born on||6 April 1871 at 14:45 (= 2:45 PM )|
|Place||Sandringham, England, 52n50, 0e30|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°21' 00°21 Asc. 06°38'|
British royal, the sixth and last child of King Edward VII and Queen Alexandra. He was born prematurely and died twenty-four hours later. He was christened privately in the evening after his birth by Reverend W. Lake Onslow. The Prince and Princess of Wales, a lady-in-waiting and a doctor who had been at the birth attended.
- child->parent relationship with Alexandra, Queen Consort (born 1 December 1844)
- child->parent relationship with Edward VII, King of England (born 9 November 1841)
- sibling relationship with Albert Victor, Prince (born 8 January 1864)
- sibling relationship with George V, King of England (born 3 June 1865)
- sibling relationship with Louise, Princess (1867) (born 20 February 1867)
- sibling relationship with Maud of Wales (born 26 November 1869)
- sibling relationship with Victoria, Princess (1868) (born 6 July 1868)
Sy Scholfield quotes official bulletin in "Court Circular," Times, 7 April 1871, p. 7: "Sandringham, King's Lynn, April 6, 4 30 p.m. Her Royal Highness the Princess of Wales was safely delivered of a Prince at a quarter before 3 o'clock this afternoon."
Scholfield quotes death data from official bulletin reprinted in "Court Circular," Times, 8 April 1871, p. 7: "Sandringham, King's Lynn, April 7. . . The infant Prince, having become weaker since this morning, expired about 2 p.m."
- Personal : Birth : Premature
- Notable : Famous : Royal family