Alexander (artist), Peter
|born on||27 February 1939 at 06:10 (= 06:10 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°06' 13°45 Asc. 01°07'|
American artist who customarily sells in the '90s for $18,000 to $25,000. He has put out a great variety of work from the '60s on, a phenomenal range from cool, abstract minimalist pieces to flamboyantly gaudy representations of the world.
Alexander spent hours in art as a child. He attended architectural school, then UCLA School of Fine Arts 1968-1969. Though the core of his vision remains constant, he has had many changes of style. During the '80s he even did a black velvet group. Communicating aliveness, he sees the wonder and humor in every day subjects. In 1989 he did a set of acrylic and oil cityscapes of lights and sky.
Alexander was married for 20 years and remains close to his two adored daughters whom he finds continually remarkable. In 1991, he began a steady relationship. In 1993, his house burned down.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1968 (UCLA School of Fine Arts)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1989 (Collection of cityscapes released)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1991
- Misc. : Trauma from Nature 1993 (House burned down)
Dori Sipper quotes him 4/1995 as his mom said "6:00 or shortly after."
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Since 1991)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (One 20 year marriage)
- Family : Parenting : Extraordinarily nurturing (Adores his girls)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Great variety of work)