Alexander, Grand Duke of Russia
|Birthname||Alexander Alexandrovich Romanov|
|born on||26 May 1869 Jul.Cal. (7 June 1869 greg.) at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||Tsarskoye Selo, Russian Federation, 59n43, 30e25|
|Timezone||LMT m30e25 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°15' 08°32 Asc. 07°17'|
Russian royalty, the second child of Czar Alexander III and Czarina Maria Feodorovna, the former Princess Dagmar of Denmark.
He died of meningitis a month before his first birthday on 20 April 1870 (2 May 1870 greg.).
- child->parent relationship with Alexander III, Czar of Russia (born 26 February 1845 Jul.Cal. (10 Mar 1845 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Nicholas II, Czar of Russia (born 19 May 1868)
- Death by Disease 20 April 1870 Jul.Cal. (2 May 1870 greg.) in St.Petersburg (Meningitis, age 10 months and 26 days)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dimitry Macedonsky quotes Medical bulletin, Governmental Herald, 1869, # 113, May 27 jul., page 1 for the date and city, and Alexander II's cablegram to the Governor-General of Moscow (published in the Governmental Herald, 1869, # 115, May 29 jul., page 4) for the time, on his Russian succession website:
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Meningitis)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs
- Notable : Famous : Royal family